- 2 eggs, separated
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Belfour Small Batch Straight Bourbon
- GARNISH: Ground nutmeg, cinnamon stick optional
- Using an electric hand mixer, beat the egg yolks and cinnamon with 3 tablespoons of sugar in a large bowl for about a minute.
- Stir in milk, heavy cream and Belfour bourbon.
- In a separate medium bowl, beat the egg whites and one tablespoon of sugar with the electric hand mixer until you can form soft peaks.
- Fold the egg white foam into the yolk mixture.
- Divide between four glasses.
- Garnish each with ground nutmeg.