- 3 oz Belfour whiskey
- 3 oz lemon juice
- 2 oz cran-cherry syrup*
- 1 egg white
GARNISH cranberries and rosemary
- Place the cocktail ingredients with your choice of Belfour whiskey into a cocktail shaker.
- Dry shake (no ice) for 10 seconds.
- Add ice and shake for an additional 10 seconds to chill.
- Strain the cocktail into two coupe glasses.
- Garnish and serve cocktails with speared cranberries and a fresh sprig of rosemary.
- 1 cup cranberries
- 1 cup pitted cherries
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Combine syrup ingredients into a small sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil and stir occasionally until cranberries start to pop.
- Reduce heat and lightly mash berries.
- Strain fruit through a fine mesh strainer over a small bowl. Use a spoon to press through all the juice. Discard remaining fruit, or keep for another use.
- Let the syrup cool completely.