The Old Glory
Tools: Mixing glass, bar spoon, Hawthorn strainer
Garnish: Orange Peel and Luxardo Cherry
- 2 oz. (60ml) Belfour Spirits Rye Whiskey
- .5 oz. (15ml) Simple Syrup
- 3 dashes of Angostura Bitters
- 1 Orange Peel
- 1 Luxardo Maraschino Cherry
- Build in mixing glass. Add 1 cup of ice and stir with bar spoon until mixing glass is chilled, being careful to not over dilute.
- Using hawthorn strainer, pour liquid into rocks glass and top with ice.
- Express oils from orange peel over rocks glass, and lay on top of ice.
- Garnish with Luxardo Cherry. Cheers!