The Golden Eagle
Our twist on a John Collins Tools: Shaker tin, Hawthorne strainer, Fine-mesh strainer Glass: Collins Garnish: Lemon Wheel
- 2 oz. (60ml) Belfour Spirits Bourbon Whiskey Finished With Texas Pecan Wood
- .75 oz. (22ml) Freshly squeezed and strained Lemon Juice
- .75 oz. (22ml) Simple syrup
- 1 Lemon Wheel
- Splash of Topo Chico
- Squeeze one lemon and strain into small measuring glass. Use one extra half if the yield is less than .75 oz. Set aside.
- Build in shaker tin with Bourbon Whiskey, lemon juice and syrup. Add ice.
- Shake until tin is chilled and strain into Collins glass. Fill with ice.
- Top with Topo Chico and garnish. Enjoy!